Tuesday, January 5, 2010

About what's a great place to work in Jacksonville, FL

What's a great place to work in Jacksonville, FL?
I need to move to FL to be nearing my parents - specifically in the area of Jacksonville FL. I check all the job sites regularly but would like to send my resume to some companies, job opening or not. What are some of the top companies to work for in Jacksonville? thanks
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Hello, I’m a resident of Jacksonville, and based on my own job hunting experiences I can say that the job market is flat. Companies still interview for potential clients, but there is a little to no chance of getting the job. Sorry that I can not tell you what specific companies are hiring, but it all depends on your preference: Healthcare is in demand, but due to budget cuts the demand for teachers have declined. I don’t want to discourage you, but I do hope that I answered your question.

Read more other entries :